Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4 January 2011

Some people believe that i am so strong
But the truth is...i am
But it still crash when i see my kids
They suffer...more than i do
I can hold on...to make them strong is the hardest thing to do
I cant stop my tears from falling every time i look them in the eye
I see those pain, those whom, they may not realize that
But i am a mother...i now them better then anyone else


Sometimes i just want to erase everything about the past
But my heart wont let it...
How ever, he always be part of me
We had bound for the rest of our lives
The Kids...
I cant destroy their memories about their father

Ya Allah...
Gave me strength to carry on
I will never know what would future bring me to
I just let it all in Your Hand Allah
Only You who really know about my heart, my pain, my disappointed
And i believe Only You who can cure me
With Your Way...
Ya Allah...Let You to be my Guide...
Ammiin...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment