Saturday, December 3, 2011

1 December 2011

Still Miss You so much...
*Smile*

I never thought everything will be over so fast, could I say that we already start something that we should not?

Even you said : "I should stop before I start"
I cried...while I read every words you wrote to me
I cried ... After realizing there is one thing that is already growing inside, so wonderful but also so painful...
I cried...cried...and cried
Couldn't stop cried...
I wrote to you...and all I wrote is all a lie...
I try to put smile on my message to you...
Meanwhile...my eyes are full with tears...you'll never know...

But what you did was the right thing to do
You save me...
From my own weakness
With the most painful way you can ever give
I know where I stand...
I only hope I could have a chance to tell you...

That I'm in Love With You...
-AP-

The End of this Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment